Search Engine Round Table
- Vlog #115: Fay Friedman On Duplicate Content, Featured Snippets & People Also Ask
- Google Product Reviews Update Was Really Big For Affiliates & Review Sites
- Google: After Rendering; Focus On If Your Site Adds Value Over Others
- Google Has Changed Cumulative Layout Shift Metric
- Microsoft Bing Can Crawl Parameterized URLs Occasionally
In part one, Fay Friedman and I spoke about E-Commerce SEO vs Other SEO & Common SEO Audit Issues in part two we spoke more about duplicate content...
Last Thursday, Google began rolling out the new Google Products Reviews Update - I covered everything Google has said about it over in that story but now, it is time to cover the impact. It has been a few days since it started rolling out and those hit by this update are showing that this update can be as big as a core update if impacted.
Search Engine Land
- In search of your most memorable moments; Monday’s daily brief - 12-04-2021
- Video: Fay Friedman on duplicate content, featured snippets & people also ask - 12-04-2021
- How inclusion can lead to diversity in marketing and communications - 10-04-2021
- Google released a new algorithm update, it’s not a core update, it’s a product review update; Friday’s daily brief - 09-04-2021
- Google Search Console performance report image impression change - 09-04-2021
Search Engine Watch
- UX: an important SEO ranking factor
- Clubhouse: popular kids’ hangout or a true asset for brands’ community building?
- Going beyond keywords: how conversational insights take the guesswork out of marketing
- Mobile-first and Core Web Vitals: connecting the dots for page experience success
- Cross-channel marketing: why you shouldn’t put all your eggs in the Google basket
12-04-2021 - Adobe Research's Sr. Web Engineer, Atul Jindal condenses years of his experience and observations into this SEO guide to help you win at SEO and search experience The post UX: an important SEO ranking factor appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
08-04-2021 - Is Clubhouse really worth the hype? Explore how brands can use Clubhouse to build an online community to further add value and drive engagement The post Clubhouse: popular kids’ hangout or a true asset for brands’ community building? appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- 44 Instagram Statistics and Facts for 2021 via @sejournal, @theshelleywalsh
- Social Signals Impact Rankings & 4 Other SEO Misconceptions via @sejournal, @JuliaEMcCoy
- Google: If Blocking a Country’s Traffic, Don’t Block Googlebot via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern
- How Do I Get My PPC Campaigns Ready for a Cookieless World? via @sejournal, @navahf
- Google Merchant Center: A Local SEO Goldmine for Retailers via @sejournal, @localseoguide
12-04-2021 - Curious about Instagram facts in 2019? Get up-to-date stats about everything from Instagram ads, Stories, usage, and more!The post 44 Instagram Statistics and Facts for 2021 appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
12-04-2021 - What if you realized five of the most common pieces of SEO advice out there are wrong? Let's set the record straight on SEO misconceptions.The post Social Signals Impact Rankings & 4 Other SEO Misconceptions appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check