Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: August 7, 2020
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Microsoft Bing, Google Algorithm Shifts & More SEO Topics
- Google: You Don't Need A Good Distribution Between Followed & Unfollowed Links
- Google Tests Related Searches In Autosuggestion Results
- Two Google Featured Snippets From Same Domain
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
Welcome back to another weekly video recap, I hope you like the videos and please drop feedback in the comments so I can try to keep improving them from home. I did this one during a black out after Tropical Storm Isaias hit here on Tuesday. First I reported about...
Search Engine Land
- Google adds ‘last updated’ hours notification to GMB profiles - 06-08-2020
- Google updates Search Console API infrastructure - 06-08-2020
- SEO myth-busting: What is not a Google search ranking factor - 05-08-2020
- Google extends lead forms to YouTube, Discovery campaigns - 05-08-2020
- How search data can inform larger online business decisions - 05-08-2020
Search Engine Watch
- Want media coverage? Make sure your content is emotional
- Six tools for effective influencer-driven content marketing
- Guide: How to structure a local SEO strategy for your business
- Five quick and easy ways to make surveys more effective for content marketing
- Foolproof guide to optimizing Shopify for SEO
07-08-2020 - New Fractl study shows which emotions are most prevalent in highly-linked-to content in each industry. The post Want media coverage? Make sure your content is emotional appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
07-08-2020 - Internet Marketing Ninjas' Community Manager gives you a concise overview of six great tools that can add value to your influencer-driven content marketing efforts. The post Six tools for effective influencer-driven content marketing appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Top 14 Tools That Will Help You Create Better Content via @infobrandz
- Case Studies: How Content Marketing Benefits Companies via @theshelleywalsh
- Content With Purpose: How to Set Goals for Every Content Piece You Create via @BrockbankJames
- WordPress Suspends Astra Theme – Affects 1 Million Users via @martinibuster
- Instagram Introduces TikTok Rival ‘Reels’ & This Week’s Digital Marketing News [PODCAST]
09-08-2020 - Up your content game with the best and proven tools for content research, collaboration, SEO, and analytics.The post Top 14 Tools That Will Help You Create Better Content via @infobrandz appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
09-08-2020 - Get inspired by these six brands that are leveling up their content marketing campaigns – and driving much better results in the process.The post Case Studies: How Content Marketing Benefits Companies via @theshelleywalsh appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check