Search Engine Round Table
- Vlog #142: Miriam Schwab: From SEO Agency World To Start Up World
- Possible Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update October 15th - October 18th
- Google May Be Rolling Out Things To Consider, Refine This Search & Broaden This Search
- New Google Policy Prohibits False Claims That Undermine Democratic Process
- New: Google Review Snippets Author Name Must Be Less Than 100 Characters
Miriam Schwab is the co-founder and CEO of Strattic, a static hosting and publishing platform for WordPress. I've known Miriam for many many years, maybe as far back as 2004 or 2005...
I lead with I am sorry for yet reporting on another Google search ranking algorithm update - another unconfirmed one. But like I said on Friday, there seemed to be one ticking up and it seems Google did have some fluctuations from October 15th through today and the chatter in the SEO community supports it this time.
Search Engine Land
- How infinite scroll will affect your ad metrics; Monday’s daily brief - 18-10-2021
- Microsoft Advertisers can analyze post-click behavior, analyze engagement with new Clarity integration - 18-10-2021
- Messy SEO Part 3: How to find cached images and improve user experience - 18-10-2021
- The possibilities are infinite (or at least the mobile SERPs are); Friday’s daily brief - 15-10-2021
- What does Google’s infinite scroll on mobile mean for advertisers? - 15-10-2021
Search Engine Watch
- How to get buy-in from the C-suite
- Three organic search opportunities for your local business
- Social media marketing: four keys to boost lead generation and sales
- The Future SEO: Boardroom edition
- Everything you need to know about the Google MUM update
13-10-2021 - SEO maven Kevin Indig helps fellow SEOs and search marketers successfully navigate the pitch and ask on three pillars The post How to get buy-in from the C-suite appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
01-10-2021 - Local marketing is a huge topic and there’s a lot to do here but one fundamental task to start working on first is building your organic search presence The post Three organic search opportunities for your local business appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- A Technical Guide to Google’s PageSpeed Insights Reports via @sejournal, @madmanick
- The Enterprise Architect & SEO: Why You Still Need Friends in IT via @sejournal, @makhyan
- Core Web Vitals as a Google Ranking Factor: What You Need to Know via @sejournal, @kristileilani
- Google Changes Review Structured Data Requirements via @sejournal, @martinibuster
- Competitor Paid Search Analysis: Why Is It So Important? via @sejournal, @SimilarWeb
18-10-2021 - If you want to speed up your webpages for better user experience and SEO, there's no better tool than Google's PageSpeed Insights.The post A Technical Guide to Google’s PageSpeed Insights Reports appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
18-10-2021 - The cohesion among teams in Enterprise SEO and IT is essential to achieving SEO goals and business objectives.The post The Enterprise Architect & SEO: Why You Still Need Friends in IT appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check