Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: April 8, 2020
- Programming Note: Offline Tomorrow Thursday & Friday For Passover 5780
- Vlog #61: Alexis Sanders On SEO Strategy & SEO Testing
- Google Case Studies Series Aim To Show Importance Of Investing In SEO
- Google Maps Disables "What's For Dinner?" Push Notifications
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
This is a programming note that I will be 100% offline the next two days, Thursday April 9th and Friday April 10th, for the Passover holiday. This year I decided not to schedule any stories or videos. I won't be back online until late Saturday night and I will catch up on things then.
Search Engine Land
- Google reviews coming out of quarantine - 09-04-2020
- How SEO and PPC strategies can work together to drive business goals - 09-04-2020
- Microsoft Advertising adds ‘Include in Conversions’, view-through conversion options - 09-04-2020
- Google postpones Google Partners program changes slated for June - 08-04-2020
- View and change all your budgets easily with this script - 08-04-2020
Search Engine Watch
- How retailers can maximize the influx of organic search traffic to PDPs during COVID-19
- The four most underrated SEO tactics
- Gain visibility with Google’s unified mobile search
- How lead nurturing can help maximize your digital sales
- The best-kept secret to maintaining and defending the top spot with paid search
09-04-2020 - Shana Pilewski, Director of Marketing at Dynamic Yield, discusses how retailers can maximize the current influx of traffic to product detail pages (PDPs) as a result of the COIVD-19 pandemic. The post How retailers can maximize the influx of organic search traffic to PDPs during COVID-19 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
09-04-2020 - Besides the best practices, experimenting to find new aspects holds potential in generating higher revenues. Nicolas Vargas shares four such SEO tactics. The post The four most underrated SEO tactics appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Google Answers: Is It OK to Link to My Own Guest Post? via @MattGSouthern
- Google’s Best Practices for the URL Structure of AMP Pages via @MattGSouthern
- Google’s John Mueller: Don’t Wait Around for People to Find Your Site via @MattGSouthern
- Facebook Ads Fails to Reject COVID-19 Misinformation via @SusanEDub
- Microsoft Ads Expands Conversion Inclusion Options for Advertisers via @SusanEDub
10-04-2020 - A Google webmaster trends analyst was asked whether or not it’s acceptable for authors to link to their guest posts.The post Google Answers: Is It OK to Link to My Own Guest Post? via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
09-04-2020 - Google’s John Mueller recently explained the do’s and don’ts of choosing a URL structure for AMP pages.The post Google’s Best Practices for the URL Structure of AMP Pages via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check