Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 20, 2019
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Algorithm Updates, Reviews Rich Results Update, Key Moments In Videos & New Search Console Reports
- Google: Old Content On New Domains Is Okay
- Google "Friends" Easter Eggs
- Your Syndication Partners Should Canonical To You Or They May Outrank You On Google
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
This week I covered the Google search ranking update fluctuations we saw all week long, no Google did not confirm it. Google launched the Sept...
Search Engine Land
- TripAdvisor says it blocked or removed nearly 1.5 million fake reviews in 2018 - 20-09-2019
- Store visits now available for Google Ads smart bidding optimization - 20-09-2019
- Search Ads 360 rolls out auction-time bidding for Google Search campaigns - 19-09-2019
- Catching SEO errors during development using automated tests - 19-09-2019
- 5 critical elements for local marketing success - 19-09-2019
Search Engine Watch
- Q&A with Microsoft’s Noël Reilly: Data, discovery, customer-first mindset
- How changing domains challenge SEO
- Interview with Tony Uphoff: Digital Marketing for B2B Manufacturing Industry
- Luxury marketing search strategy, Part 3: Integrated marketing communication
- 10 Takeaways from the state of SEO survey
20-09-2019 - Noël Reilly, Strategic Account Director at Microsoft, discusses her upcoming session at The Transformation of Search Summit, challenges, industry trends. The post Q&A with Microsoft’s Noël Reilly: Data, discovery, customer-first mindset appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
19-09-2019 - How to minimize the damage of changing domains and negate the effects of moving to a new domain? Long term effects of it on SEO and a mini-guide shared. The post How changing domains challenge SEO appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Google Search Console Adds a New Structured Data Report for Breadcrumbs via @MattGSouthern
- The Scientific Method for SEO: 6 Steps to Find Your True Ranking Factors via @Kammie_Jenkins
- 10 Key Checks for Assessing Crawl Hygiene via @rachellcostello
- 7 Traits of an Ethical Content Writer via @DholakiyaPratik
- Google Chrome on Android Will Provide Answers to Queries Right in the Address Bar via @MattGSouthern
20-09-2019 - Google has added another structured data report, allowing site owners to quickly check whether breadcrumb markup has been implemented correctly.The post Google Search Console Adds a New Structured Data Report for Breadcrumbs via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
20-09-2019 - Find out whether an SEO change will help or hurt your site is to test using the scientific method.The post The Scientific Method for SEO: 6 Steps to Find Your True Ranking Factors via @Kammie_Jenkins appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check