Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: December 4, 2020
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google December Core Update, Page Experience FAQ, News Showcase & 17 Year Anniversary
- Google Page Experience & Core Web Vitals Icon In Search Results
- Google December 2020 Core Update Is Live - Here Is What We See Now
- Google News Showcase Search Console Filters & More Features
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
This week, I published the monthly Google Webmaster report, it is a good place to catch up and get a quick refresher on the month. Google has begun rolling out their third broad core update yesterday...
Search Engine Land
- Apple’s data-collection ‘nutrition labels’ for apps will begin appearing next week - 04-12-2020
- Where Google is placing its bets in 2021 - 04-12-2020
- Google December 2020 Core Update rolling out - 03-12-2020
- Google: Page experience signals for ranking apply only to mobile - 02-12-2020
- Google expands local business message & map query analytics - 02-12-2020
Search Engine Watch
- Social media techniques to integrate into your digital PR strategy
- The promising post-cookie world
- Research insights: Role of featured snippets in website traffic boost
- How to use content marketing to boost ecommerce conversions and user experience
- The Google page experience: What you need to know and five steps to prepare for 2021
04-12-2020 - Pitching digital marketing content doesn’t have to be dry and robotic. Establishing a connection on social media can be the first step to establishing a life-long professional relationship. The post Social media techniques to integrate into your digital PR strategy appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
04-12-2020 - Marketers have long relied on the third-party tracking cookie. As panic continues with Google announcing the phase-out of third-party tracking cookies in Chrome, VP of Ad Operations at Octopus Interactive shares a fresh perspective and potential of a post-cookie world. The post The promising post-cookie world appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- SEO Benefits of New Top Level Domains (nTLDs)? via @martinibuster
- Google Doesn’t Read Unsupported Structured Data via @MattGSouthern
- Google Data: Top Holiday Shopping Searches via @MattGSouthern
- Google Ads Is Phasing Out New Gmail Campaigns & This Week’s Digital Marketing News [PODCAST]
- What Are Social Media Pods & Should You Join One? via @brentcsutoras
05-12-2020 - Google's John Mueller answers if there is an SEO benefit from keyword-based New Top Level Domains (nTLDs)The post SEO Benefits of New Top Level Domains (nTLDs)? via @martinibuster appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
05-12-2020 - Google gets all the information it needs about a page from the page itself, and rarely learns anything unique from structured data, says John MuellerThe post Google Doesn’t Read Unsupported Structured Data via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check