Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: May 24, 2019
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Algorithm Update, Two Indexing Bugs, New Mobile Search Design, Quality Raters Guidelines & More
- Google Search Console Speed Report Will Be Slow To Come
- Google Map Pins With Your Company Logo
- Google: Two Web Sites Out Of One Won't Result In Twice As Much Visibility
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
It was a pretty busy week with a possible Google search algorithm update on Wednesday. In addition, we had two different indexing bugs, one on Wednesday, which was fixed and one last night, which is being worked on...
Search Engine Land
- Google moves hotel pricing chart into the SERP - 24-05-2019
- What clients expect from their PPC agency - 24-05-2019
- Google’s indexing bug is back – new content not being indexed - 23-05-2019
- In with the old: Smart ways to repurpose your content for maximum impact - 23-05-2019
- Google brings ‘end-to-end’ food ordering to Search, Maps, Google Assistant - 23-05-2019
Search Engine Watch
- The middle ground for single keyword ad groups (SKAGs)
- Don’t let unwanted automated ad extensions keep you up
- Nine types of meta descriptions that win more clicks
- Five ways blockchain will impact search marketing
- Seven reasons why your rankings dropped and how to fix them
24-05-2019 - SKAGs is the practice of placing single keywords in an ad group. With Google’s user intent evolution, is it still worth it? The post The middle ground for single keyword ad groups (SKAGs) appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
23-05-2019 - By default, campaigns on Google and Bing automatically show dynamic ad extensions. Quick fixes on how you could remove or manage them. The post Don’t let unwanted automated ad extensions keep you up appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- April 2019 Google Outages Due to Human Error via @martinibuster
- Google’s Disavow Tool Doesn’t Work With Search Console Domain Properties via @MattGSouthern
- Twitter Experiments With Showing Users More Ads via @MattGSouthern
- How to Optimize Your Paid Search Keyword List in 3 Steps via @amyppc
- How to Build Links via Non-Traditional Email Outreach via @alextachalova
25-05-2019 - Two independent witnesses share what a Googler said were the real reasons for the April 2019 index outages.The post April 2019 Google Outages Due to Human Error via @martinibuster appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
24-05-2019 - Google's disavow links tool apparently doesn't work with the new domain properties in Search Console.The post Google’s Disavow Tool Doesn’t Work With Search Console Domain Properties via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check