Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: July 19, 2019
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Makes Changes, Massive Algorithm Updates, Google Local Bus, AdSense Apps & Much More
- Fixed Now: Google My Business Removes Reinstatement Request Form
- Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update Again: Update Maverick
- Is Google News Violating Google's Webmaster Guidelines By Not Blocking Stories?
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
This week I covered that Google updated their numbers on how much Google has changed in search over the years, that is over 3,200 changes in just a year. Google made about three algorithmic updates this week in search, something is going on but Google won't comment...
Search Engine Land
- New site Hotspot Law like ZocDoc for lawyers - 19-07-2019
- Microsoft search, LinkedIn revenue growth slow for third straight quarter - 19-07-2019
- When bad user-generated content happens to good businesses - 19-07-2019
- Heard from Google, the biggest trends impacting PPC are privacy and automation - 18-07-2019
Search Engine Watch
- Don’t underestimate the power of video
- How to set up Google Analytics annotations to show Google updates
- Research: The most common SEO errors
- Delete your pages and rank higher in search – Index bloat and technical optimization 2019
- Four cool keyword research tools you can use for free now
19-07-2019 - Global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic. Pages with videos are 53 times more likely to rank on Google. The post Don’t underestimate the power of video appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
18-07-2019 - With Google releasing more information about updates, you should see it as a good practice to highlight this information in your Google Analytics account. The post How to set up Google Analytics annotations to show Google updates appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Google Confirms Cause of Missing GMB Reviews – Will They Ever Come Back? via @MattGSouthern
- How to Effectively Perform Keyword Research for Ecommerce via @MaddyOsman
- Why the Divide Between SEOs & Developers Is a HUGE Problem (& How to Fix It) via @rachellcostello
- There Are No Universal Truths in Content Marketing (Sort Of) via @Kammie_Jenkins
- Remembering the Tragedy That Made Our Community Start Talking
22-07-2019 - Google confirmed the cause of missing Google My Business reviews, as issue that may not be resolved any time soon.The post Google Confirms Cause of Missing GMB Reviews – Will They Ever Come Back? via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
21-07-2019 - Keyword research is an important aspect of your ecommerce SEO strategy. In this post, learn how to do it right.The post How to Effectively Perform Keyword Research for Ecommerce via @MaddyOsman appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check