Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 16, 2021
- Google Search Survey Via Notification
- Google Maps Local Listing Overlay Image Carousel
- Google Hotel Search Results Drops Visit Website Button
- Google Aims To Make Search Help Documentation Clearer & Direct
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web. Google said that website theme changes can impact rankings...
We've seen Google ask searchers if they were or are happy with the search results. But I've never seen Google send a push notification to a searcher, after a search was done, asking them if the search was helpful. @SeoKristal received one the other day that asked her "how helpful was Google?"
Search Engine Land
- How to test your content site strategy for continued improvement - 16-09-2021
- More Google Ads campaign changes this month; Thursday’s daily brief - 16-09-2021
- Google Ads will combine Smart and standard Display campaigns - 15-09-2021
- New technology from Apple & others help me plug in; Wednesday’s daily brief - 15-09-2021
- Exclusive agenda preview: What’s next in search marketing - 14-09-2021
Search Engine Watch
- The Future SEO: Boardroom edition
- Everything you need to know about the Google MUM update
- Influencers in today’s SEO
- Four ways to improve page speed and master Core Web Vitals
- Now is the best time to stitch your search marketing loopholes before 2022
15-09-2021 - Thoughts of an SEO pioneer on where SEO is headed in the not-too-distant future The post The Future SEO: Boardroom edition appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
02-09-2021 - As new search experience dimensions open up for users this also cranks up competition between businesses and advertisers for search visibility - how will you win MUM's good graces? The post Everything you need to know about the Google MUM update appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- 10 Ethical Grey Areas & Illegal SEM Practices (And How to Solve Them) via @sejournal, @jonkagan
- 11 Things You Must Know About Google’s 200+ Ranking Factors via @sejournal, @beanstalkim
- 3 Ways SEO Has Changed This Year & What It Means for You via @sejournal, @lorenbaker
- What is SEO Log File Analysis? A Beginner’s Guide via @sejournal, @rvtheverett
- Shopify Makes it Easy to Market to Specific Countries via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern
16-09-2021 - Learn about the most common ethical and legal issues in PPC and what the industry needs to do to ensure oversight.The post 10 Ethical Grey Areas & Illegal SEM Practices (And How to Solve Them) appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
16-09-2021 - It's a myth that Google has 200 ranking factors, but here are 11 confirmed things we do know for sure.The post 11 Things You Must Know About Google’s 200+ Ranking Factors appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check