Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: December 13, 2019
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google 12/11 Algorithm Update, BERT Expanded, Google News Changes & Bing
- Google Local Panel With "X Minutes From Landmark"
- Google Does Not Support Crawl Delay But Bing Does
- Google: Speakable Markup Works Outside Of News Content
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
This week, we may have had a larger Google update roll out around December 11th, before that a possible Google Analytics bug. Google expanded BERT to 70+ languages but still impacted 1 in 10 of queries for where it is implemented...
Search Engine Land
- SMX Overtime: Managing your online business reviews - 12-12-2019
- Amazon ad spend rises over Cyber 5, but most efficient sales days still ahead - 12-12-2019
- Google brings ‘Interpreter Mode’ language translation to the Assistant on smartphones - 12-12-2019
- Conductor becomes an employee-owned firm after almost two years under WeWork - 12-12-2019
- Google showing product availability markup in image search results - 12-12-2019
Search Engine Watch
- Hootsuite social trends report for 2020
- Top eight SEO trends for 2020
- The UK election and SEO games: Search, scandal, and big promises
- Seven iron-clad methods to drive traffic to your website
- 11 Proven PPC strategies for your ecommerce site
13-12-2019 - TikTok shakes up the status quo and brands strike a balance between public and private engagement. Hootsuite reveals trends that savvy marketers and social leaders need to know in 2020. The post Hootsuite social trends report for 2020 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
12-12-2019 - Google makes hundreds of changes to its search algorithms every year of which any could affect your search ranking. Eight SEO trends to stay atop in 2020. The post Top eight SEO trends for 2020 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Google Launches a Hub for Top Trending Product Searches via @MattGSouthern
- Understanding Biases in Search & Recommender Systems via @gregjarboe
- 10 Paid Search & PPC Best Practices for 2020 via @LisaRocksSEM
- How to Make Content Marketing Part of Your Company’s DNA via @Carolyn_Lyden
- What Being a Workaholic Taught Me About Money, Life & Love via @Kali0203
14-12-2019 - Google has launched a home on the web for marketers to discover the top trending product searches across different categories.The post Google Launches a Hub for Top Trending Product Searches via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
13-12-2019 - Learn and understand the biases that affect search and recommender systems and how these biases impact users.The post Understanding Biases in Search & Recommender Systems via @gregjarboe appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check