Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: June 18, 2019
- Google Duplex Bookings Tested In Mobile Search
- New Google User Interface Updates: Refine Layers, Mini-Carousels, Shopping Toggle, Mortgage Calculator & More
- Google Search Console Missing Image Search Traffic Between June 5th & 7th
- Google Doesn't Have A Fixed Time To Snapshot Rendered Content But...
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
Google is testing bookings using Google Duplex, but I have yet to see how it looks as a user when they use Google search to book a reservation. Thibault Adda shared screen shots of this being tests on an Olive Garden in Florida.
Search Engine Land
- Leaning into SEO as Google shifts from search engine to portal - 18-06-2019
- Google to add attribution to licensed lyrics providers - 18-06-2019
- Why search needs to be combined with awareness for maximum impact - 18-06-2019
- SMX Overtime: When to use automation to improve account performance - 18-06-2019
- Google Search Console drops preferred domain setting - 18-06-2019
Search Engine Watch
- UX matters for search: Here are two reasons why
- The ultimate guide to strengthen your local SEO strategy
- Video SEO: New tool by Trint helps make spoken words in videos crawlable
- Five backlink analysis tools agencies should try out
- Five things to do on a small digital marketing budget
18-06-2019 - Your search engine marketing success hinges upon your site’s UX. Two elements of UX that are particularly relevant to SEO. The post UX matters for search: Here are two reasons why appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
17-06-2019 - Local SEO tactics that can help you generate high-quality traffic and drive conversions. It can also help you compete with big brands and stay relevant. The post The ultimate guide to strengthen your local SEO strategy appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- New Chrome Security Extension Flags Small Sites as Suspicious via @martinibuster
- Google Introduces Interactive Ads With 3D Objects via @MattGSouthern
- SEO Tactics: Black Hats, White Hats, Gray Hats & ‘Asshats’ via @schachin
- 12 EASY Signs You Need to Rethink Your Paid Search Strategy via @adamproehl
- How to Manage & Maximize Visual Content Creation on a Large Scale via @lorenbaker
19-06-2019 - Official Chrome security extension is biased against small websites. Flags sites if they're not a big brand.The post New Chrome Security Extension Flags Small Sites as Suspicious via @martinibuster appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
19-06-2019 - Google is introducing a new display ad format, called Swirl, that allows users to interact with 3D objects.The post Google Introduces Interactive Ads With 3D Objects via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check