Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 17, 2021
- Search News Buzz Video Recap: Google Long Ranking Update, Title Improvements, SEO & Quality & More
- Google: We Don't Do Anything Special For All -Caps Headings
- Yes, The Google Sitemap Ping Tool Still Works
- Google: We Now Use Titles 87% Of The Time vs 80% & Here Is Why
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
Last weekend we saw a long and large Google search ranking update lasting for about four days...
Search Engine Land
- Mozilla tests Bing as the default search engine for 1% of users - 17-09-2021
- SEO testing for continuous improvement; Friday’s daily brief - 17-09-2021
- Google explains why it made the title change to the search results - 17-09-2021
- How to test your content site strategy for continued improvement - 16-09-2021
- More Google Ads campaign changes this month; Thursday’s daily brief - 16-09-2021
Search Engine Watch
- The Future SEO: Boardroom edition
- Everything you need to know about the Google MUM update
- Influencers in today’s SEO
- Four ways to improve page speed and master Core Web Vitals
- Now is the best time to stitch your search marketing loopholes before 2022
15-09-2021 - Thoughts of an SEO pioneer on where SEO is headed in the not-too-distant future The post The Future SEO: Boardroom edition appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
02-09-2021 - As new search experience dimensions open up for users this also cranks up competition between businesses and advertisers for search visibility - how will you win MUM's good graces? The post Everything you need to know about the Google MUM update appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- How YouTube Recommends Videos via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern
- Why Does Google Replace Page Titles? via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern
- What is HTTPS? A Guide to Secure On-Site Experience for Marketers via @sejournal, @kristileilani
- 7 Insights Into How Google Ranks Websites via @sejournal, @martinibuster
- 10 Examples of Social Media Celebrity Endorsements That Paid Off Big Time via @sejournal, @mindyweinstein
18-09-2021 - YouTube offers its most detailed explanation yet regarding its recommendation engine and how it chooses which videos to display on your home page.The post How YouTube Recommends Videos appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
17-09-2021 - Google reveals new information about the page title update and explains why it replaces some titles and not others.The post Why Does Google Replace Page Titles? appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check