Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: October 28, 2020
- Microsoft Bing Team Working Harder & Longer While Working At Home
- Do SEOs Trust SEO Sources - Good Polls
- Google Ads Activates Real Time Alerts Feature & More
- Google Search Fireworks For Dodgers World Series Win
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
So it looks like the employees at Microsoft are going to be working from home through July 2021, like Google and many other companies. So I asked if that impacted the Microsoft Bing team and Frederic Dubut of Microsoft said if anything, he and his team are working harder and longer hours.
Search Engine Land
- Does the Google antitrust case make an Apple search engine more likely? - 28-10-2020
- Online holiday sales could reach $200 billion according to Adobe - 28-10-2020
- Microsoft Clarity, the company’s tool for visualizing user experience, is out of beta - 28-10-2020
- What passage indexing and natural language processing mean for the future of SEO - 27-10-2020
- Holiday 2020 is do or die for many SMBs - 26-10-2020
Search Engine Watch
- Google’s featured snippets: How to get your YouTube video featured in Google
- PageRank sculpting: How to get more from your links
- How 5G will pave the way for mobile app innovation
- How to create a consistent omnichannel customer experience
- CEO’s take on emerging industry trends and strategies: Q&A with Moz’s Sarah Bird
28-10-2020 - Some of the most practical tips to get your YouTube video featured on Google's featured snippet. More on how to let Google discover and rank your videos. The post Google’s featured snippets: How to get your YouTube video featured in Google appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
26-10-2020 - LinkGraph CTO, Manick Bhan, discusses how PageRank sculpting with internal links and A/B testing is a powerful strategy to improve rankings for high-value landing pages. The post PageRank sculpting: How to get more from your links appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- How to Seamlessly Collaborate with a Successful Remote SEO Provider via @fiverr
- Pinterest Rolls Out 5 New Updates For Merchants via @MattGSouthern
- Instagram Extends Live Stream Time Limit to 4 Hours via @MattGSouthern
- Microsoft Announces Clarity – Free Website Analytics via @martinibuster
- The Mechanics of E-A-T: How Google Patents Can Help Explain How E-A-T Works via @lilyraynyc
29-10-2020 - Moving online? Make sure you’re set for success. Here’s why SEO matters more than ever and how to support your company through this rapid pivot.The post How to Seamlessly Collaborate with a Successful Remote SEO Provider via @fiverr appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
29-10-2020 - Pinterest is rolling out five new updates squarely aimed at helping merchants set up a storefront, generate sales, and measure their results.The post Pinterest Rolls Out 5 New Updates For Merchants via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check