Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: August 23, 2019
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Content Indexing Bug, GoogleBot Chrome 76, Favicons, Link Penalties & More
- Google Ads Overview Page Filters & Bidding Maximize Conversion Value
- Owners Can Now Reply To Reviews On Google Maps Android
- Google Still Penalizing Sites For Unnatural Links & It Can Hurt Bad
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
This week I tried to zoom in on sections of the video as I was talking, so you can see the screen better - hope you like it and make sure to subscribe...
Search Engine Land
- How brick-and-mortar retailers can succeed on Amazon - 23-08-2019
- What is ‘Google Screened’ and how does it differ from ‘Google Guaranteed’? - 22-08-2019
- Are other teams unwittingly killing your SEO (and revenue)? - 22-08-2019
- Never go over budget again with this advanced Google Ads Script - 22-08-2019
Search Engine Watch
- Five great tools to improve PPC ads
- How AMP technology can upgrade your email campaigns
- Over half of searches on Google yield zero clicks
- Six beloved content marketing tools recommended by the pros
- Where paywall content stands with SEO: A focus on user experience
23-08-2019 - Save time, get crucial insights, and raise money for business with these five amazing tools to improve PPC ads, including Wordstream, Unbounce, Finteza, etc The post Five great tools to improve PPC ads appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
22-08-2019 - AMP technology enables to add dynamic content to previously static flat email pages, and lets recipients react to it right in the message. The post How AMP technology can upgrade your email campaigns appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- 5 Effective Ways to Motivate Your Marketing Team via @casieg
- 30 Instagram Facts You Need to Know via @KristiKellogg
- What I’ve Learned from 10 Years with Clinical Depression & Anxiety via @rachellcostello
- Doesn’t Build Links. Why Did Google Slap a Link Penalty? via @martinibuster
- Google Introduces Relative Mobile Conversion Rate Metric via @martinibuster
23-08-2019 - Keeping your digital marketing team motivated is key to both their success and your own. Here's how to do it.The post 5 Effective Ways to Motivate Your Marketing Team via @casieg appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
23-08-2019 - Curious about Instagram facts in 2019? Get up-to-date stats about everything from Instagram ads, Stories, usage, and more!The post 30 Instagram Facts You Need to Know via @KristiKellogg appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check