Search Engine Round Table
- Vlog #156: Riley Hope On COVID & Searcher Behavior
- Google: There Is No Schema For Product Images In Web Search
- Google AdSense To Separate YouTube Earnings With Own Payment Threshold
- Cameos on Google Is Going Away
- Google On Redirect Pull Backs Plus Signal Consolidation
In part one Riley Hope and I spoke about her SEO career, how she did her thesis on ethics in SEO and we spoke about the automotive SEO space. In part two we talk about women in SEO and more on the automotive space and search results...
Google's John Mueller was asked if there is a way to better control the images that Google shows in the web search results for product results. The answer is not really, there is no schema or structured data that helps you control or define these for Google, John said. He said Google just decides on its own if it wants to show them for snippets or not.
Search Engine Land
- The latest jobs in search marketing - 24-01-2022
- Neeva seeks to expand user base with free subscriptions - 23-01-2022
- Google Ads issue impacted some Discover and Performance Max campaigns between Jan. 18-21 - 21-01-2022
- How AI can automate SEO tasks at scale - 21-01-2022
- Google adds new robots tag indexifembedded - 21-01-2022
Search Engine Watch
- Top 25 blogging SEO tips for 2022
- A must-have web accessibility checklist for digital marketers
- The not-so-SEO checklist for 2022
- Wrapping up 2021 with our top 10!
- How to optimize SEO titles with popular keywords
14-01-2022 - 30-second summary: Marketers should use both historical and forecasted data to drive blog post content Ensuring the content has added value to a competitors – either through additional information or FAQs – is vital for SEO Content which is littered with errors will harm SEO in the long run Content written in partnership with RankIQ […] The post Top 25 blogging SEO tips for 2022 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
13-01-2022 - Because an accessibility barrier is a growth barrier The post A must-have web accessibility checklist for digital marketers appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- 7 SEO Insights Search Analysts Need To Succeed & How To Find Them via @sejournal, @gwthhackguides
- Google Ads Introduces New Experiments Page via @sejournal, @brookeosmundson
- 10 Big Ways Infographics Benefit Your Content Strategy via @sejournal, @rio_seo
- 4 Ways To Find The Best Instagram Influencers For Your Business via @sejournal, @mansidhorda
- Snapchat vs Instagram Stories: Which One Is Best For You? via @sejournal, @JuliaEMcCoy
24-01-2022 - Discover 7 critical SEO data analysis strategies, plus step-by-step guidance on producing each of these reports you'll use as a Search Analyst.The post 7 SEO Insights Search Analysts Need To Succeed & How To Find Them appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
24-01-2022 - Learn about the new Google Ads experiments page replacing the old drafts and experiments section, which rolled out on January 19.The post Google Ads Introduces New Experiments Page appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check