Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: February 18, 2020
- How To Remove Postmates Links In Google Local Knowledge Panel
- Google Tries To Clarify New Google Partner Program Performance Requirements
- Google On Webspam Manual Actions Help: Be Honest, Share Everything & Brace For Feedback
- Google Snippet With "Uploaded By" Details
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
One of the more annoying things I run into with the Google local panels is a link to order online that simply does not work. In fact, I see it so often that I do not trust the links Google shows in the local knowledge panel. Instead, I go directly to the business web site to check if they have online ordering instead.
Search Engine Land
- Google Ads intros ‘continuous audience sharing’ for manager accounts - 18-02-2020
- Google Search Console Change of Address tool adds redirect validation & reminder - 18-02-2020
- Post-holiday analysis: connected TV becomes performance TV - 18-02-2020
- Goodbye Search Engine Land, SMX and Third Door Media - 18-02-2020
- Google Ads offers more granular conversion actions for leads and sales - 17-02-2020
Search Engine Watch
- Six must-know international SEO tips to expand your businesses
- Searchmetrics report: How Amazon and Google help each other
- Google for branding: Getting more from search engine services
- The changing face of search: Dynamic content and experiences that perform
- Case Study: How BDCenter transformed a reputation from 48% negative on Google to neutral
18-02-2020 - International SEO is not a cookie-cutter approach. Must-know tips that can help you pass the tricky differences in language, culture, and search habits. The post Six must-know international SEO tips to expand your businesses appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
17-02-2020 - Searchmetrics take a detailed look at how Amazon uses a combination of organic and paid listings to vie for shoppers’ clicks, which strategies Google follows in the battle for product search, and how Amazon continues to fight back. The post Searchmetrics report: How Amazon and Google help each other appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- 22 Proven Ways to Get Followers on Instagram via @KristiKellogg
- Google Search Console Has New Tools to Help With Site Moves via @MattGSouthern
- 5 Google Analytics Reports Every PPC Marketer Needs to Know About via @brookeosmundson
- An Adaptive Framework for Link Building Campaigns via @tonynwright
- My Site Audit Says ‘Low Word Counts’ – Is That Important? via @rollerblader
18-02-2020 - Looking to grow your following on Instagram? Use these 22 proven tips to attract more followers.The post 22 Proven Ways to Get Followers on Instagram via @KristiKellogg appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
18-02-2020 - Google is rolling out new features for Search Console’s change of address tool to further assist users with changing domains.The post Google Search Console Has New Tools to Help With Site Moves via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check