Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: November 15, 2019
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Search Algorithm Updates, Video Structured Data Docs & Interviewing Danny Sullivan
- Google Video Structured Data Help Document Gets A Big Update
- Google: Third-Party Data Can Be Skewed In Unexpected Ways
- Google Local Update (Bedlam Update) Related To Relevancy Not Proximity
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
This week, I did the video from my hotel room in NYC...
Search Engine Land
- WSJ report about Google search manipulation gets a lot wrong - 15-11-2019
- Google on building a better holiday omnichannel strategy - 15-11-2019
- Local business study finds 0% of site traffic coming from email, paid media - 15-11-2019
- A framework for SEO success with structured data - 15-11-2019
- Be the first to see the new SMX West agenda - 15-11-2019
Search Engine Watch
- Four steps to create an engagement-based conversion channel
- 11 Deadly SEO mistakes to avoid in 2020
- The silent killers of loading time and how to fix them
- Google’s average position sunset: Are you set up for the transition?
- 12 Email marketing best practices for sales
15-11-2019 - Fun fact: One consumer's car-buying path had 900+ digital interactions. How do you create an engagement-based conversion strategy to convert site visitors? The post Four steps to create an engagement-based conversion channel appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
14-11-2019 - From traditional SEO techniques, and search intent to branded search and more. A list of some of the most deadly SEO mistakes that you must avoid in 2020. The post 11 Deadly SEO mistakes to avoid in 2020 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Reciprocal Links: Do They Help or Hurt Your SEO? via @JuliaEMcCoy
- Google Quietly Rolls Out Combined Audience Targeting for Search Campaigns via @shepzirnheld
- Google Page Speed Badges, Combined Audiences & This Week’s News [PODCAST] via @shepzirnheld
- SEO Is Everyone’s Responsibility: 5 Tips to Get Non-SEOs Bought Into SEO via @Kammie_Jenkins
- 8 Ways to Collect Customer Feedback & What to Do With It via @casieg
17-11-2019 - Here's what you must consider before using reciprocal links to help your SEO.The post Reciprocal Links: Do They Help or Hurt Your SEO? via @JuliaEMcCoy appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
16-11-2019 - Learn how to use combined audience targeting in Google Ads to get your ads in front of your ideal market.The post Google Quietly Rolls Out Combined Audience Targeting for Search Campaigns via @shepzirnheld appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check