Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: May 5, 2021
- Microsoft Advertising Also Expands Phrase Match To Cover Broad Match Modifier
- Google Watch To Watch Carousel Now Expands Image
- Rachel Maddow Of MSNBC Calls Out Google For Hiding Search Ads But She Likely Has Malware
- Google: Adding Images To Your Pages Won't Make You Rank Higher
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
Microsoft Advertising has announced it will soon begin to allow "phrase match will begin to incorporate behaviors of broad match modifier." This is a similar move Google did back in February and Microsoft is saying the reason is to "simplify keywords and improve your relevancy when reaching customers."
Search Engine Land
- Ready to go out on your own? Building a digital marketing business from scratch - 05-05-2021
- Phrase match is now the same across Microsoft Advertising and Google Ads; Wednesday’s daily brief - 05-05-2021
- Advertisers can now bring their customer segments into Microsoft Advertising via a new integration - 04-05-2021
- No more Shopping Ads for digital books; Tuesday’s daily brief - 04-05-2021
- Microsoft Advertising to treat phrase match the same way Google Ads does - 04-05-2021
Search Engine Watch
- Seven first-party data capturing opportunities your business is missing out on
- Diagnosing a traffic drop? Just breathe!
- The search dilemma: looking beyond Google’s third-party cookie death
- UX: an important SEO ranking factor
- Clubhouse: popular kids’ hangout or a true asset for brands’ community building?
29-04-2021 - First-party data should be at the heart of understanding your consumers and making businesses decisions, here's what you need to know The post Seven first-party data capturing opportunities your business is missing out on appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
20-04-2021 - A traffic drop or decline is something all of us have come across on multiple occasions. A four-step guide to help you tackle this problem The post Diagnosing a traffic drop? Just breathe! appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- How to Create SaaS Content for Increased Acquisition & Retention via @sejournal, @ZephSnapp
- How Does a Page Built Dynamically in Real Time Impact SEO? via @sejournal, @tonynwright
- 3 Important Steps to Take When Your Instagram Account Is Hacked via @sejournal, @ADiSilvestro
- 7 Ways to Improve SEO on Your WordPress Site via @sejournal, @annaleacrowe
- Twitter Acquires Scroll With Plans to Launch a Subscription Offering via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern
05-05-2021 - Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) needs content marketing to attract, educate, convert, and maintain customers. Here are ways to captivate, educate, convert, and maintain buyers.The post How to Create SaaS Content for Increased Acquisition & Retention appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
05-05-2021 - In this Ask an SEO: How does a dynamically built page in real-time impact SEO? Learn about dynamic rendering and cannonballs.The post How Does a Page Built Dynamically in Real Time Impact SEO? appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check