Search Engine Round Table
- New Google Merchant Center Badge Eligibility Report
- Google: Only Pure Spam Or Adult Old Domains Can Be Problematic For SEO
- Google Ads Upgraded Ad Extensions In Ad Console
- Google: The November 2021 Core Update Mostly Done Rolling Out
- Is Google Rolling Out The Expandable Snippet Carousel?
Google Merchant Center can now show you which products are automatically eligible for badges. Krik Williams shared a screenshoot showing off this new feature and Search Engine Land received confirmation from Google that this is indeed a new feature.
Google's John Mueller said when it comes to repurposing old domains that may have not been used but were being redirected elsewhere, it is fine for the most part. The only cases where it can cause SEO or Google ranking issues is if that domain was redirected or used in pure spam cases or for adult sites.
Search Engine Land
- 5 steps to automate your SEO processes using simple programming tactics - 30-11-2021
- Cyber Week may be giving way to Cyber Month, according to Adobe - 29-11-2021
- Google says it values all local reviews, both positive and negative - 29-11-2021
- Google Merchant Center now automatically displays badge eligibility for products - 29-11-2021
- Tell us if you are planning to attend in-person events in 2022 - 29-11-2021
Search Engine Watch
- Google AdSense Guide: increase earnings and escape low CPC
- Four Google SERP features for ecommerce SEO
- Six things missing from your competitor research
- How to use PageRank for ecommerce websites
- How to get buy-in from the C-suite
25-11-2021 - Everything you need to implement and inform your ad revenue strategy The post Google AdSense Guide: increase earnings and escape low CPC appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
18-11-2021 - A guide that can make your holiday season strategy a conversion magnet The post Four Google SERP features for ecommerce SEO appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- 7 Reasons Why An HTML Sitemap Is Still A Must-Have via @sejournal, @5le
- Deepcrawl’s CEO Talks SEO Opportunities, Growth & Planning For 2022 via @sejournal, @mirandalmwrites
- SMS Holiday Marketing: 8 Tips To Grow Your Audience & Reach via @sejournal, @hethr_campbell
- FLAN: Google Research Finds Better Machine Learning via @sejournal, @martinibuster
- Are Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines A Ranking Factor? via @sejournal, @mirandalmwrites
30-11-2021 - While some debate whether an HTML sitemap is still needed for SEO, there are a lot of great reasons to have one.The post 7 Reasons Why An HTML Sitemap Is Still A Must-Have appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
30-11-2021 - In this exclusive interview, Craig Dunham, CEO of Deepcrawl, discusses surprises in the search space, what e-commerce retailers can do to maximize visibility and more.The post Deepcrawl’s CEO Talks SEO Opportunities, Growth & Planning For 2022 appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check