Search Engine Round Table
- Google: Links From Lower Quality Sites To Your Site Doesn't Necessarily Hurt
- Google Books Ngram Viewer Gets Fresh Data Through 2019
- Google My Business Will Notify Business Of Listing Suspensions
- Google Shopping Actions Disallows Downloadable Software CDs & DVDs
- AdSense For Search To Display Google Shopping Ads
Let's say your site has a DA of one billion and you get a link from a site that has a DA of 999,999,999, which is obviously less than one billion - can that hurt your Google rankings? In short, does getting links from pages that are lower quality than the place the link is directed to hurt your Google rankings?
The Google Books Ngram Viewer, a tool that shows you how often phrases occur in books over time, now shows data through 2019. In short, this tool displays a graph showing how those phrases have occurred in a corpus of books. Previously, it showed data through 2012.
Search Engine Land
- Google will now notify GMB account owners by email when local listings suspended - 13-07-2020
- When AMP and other Google initiatives go to the grave, are your SEO efforts going with it? [Video] - 13-07-2020
- Target Google Ads audiences based on new predicted purchase and churn metrics in Google Analytics - 13-07-2020
- Video: Purna Virji of Microsoft on inclusion and accessibility in search - 13-07-2020
- Next on Live with Search Engine Land: The ins and outs of Shopify SEO - 10-07-2020
Search Engine Watch
- Marketing strategies during COVID-19 times
- Tips and tools to combine content marketing and PPC
- Five Google Trends charts that show the impact of COVID-19
- How audience insights can improve your campaign’s bottom line
- If you think you’re link building, you’re doing it wrong
13-07-2020 - We discuss marketing strategies during COVID-19 on the lines of contextual advertising, SEO, email, social networks, and more. The post Marketing strategies during COVID-19 times appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
10-07-2020 - Content marketing and PPC can greatly improve the quality of blog content, landing pages, and bring more quality leads to your online business. Find out how. The post Tips and tools to combine content marketing and PPC appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- How to Write for Google’s Core Algorithms, User Intent & SEO via @JuliaEMcCoy
- Google Updates Recipe Structured Data Guidance via @martinibuster
- How Would an SEO Agency Be Built Today? Part 1: Consumers & Trends via @seomonitor
- Google: No Way to Optimize Content for Ranking in Google Discover via @MattGSouthern
- Pinterest Updates Algorithm to Surface More Content Types via @MattGSouthern
14-07-2020 - Should you be worried about your content whenever Google releases a core algorithm update? Not if you use these user intent writing practices.The post How to Write for Google’s Core Algorithms, User Intent & SEO via @JuliaEMcCoy appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
14-07-2020 - Google updated their structured data guidelines regarding marking up multiple items. Some changes are specific to recipe structured data.The post Google Updates Recipe Structured Data Guidance via @martinibuster appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check