Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: January 15, 2021
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Subtopic System, Algorithm Update, SMITH & Search Console Updates
- Google URL Inspection Tool Now Displays Multiple Referring Pages
- Microsoft Bing Search QR Code Generator
- Google Tests Large & Small Images In Mobile Search Result Snippets
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
This week we learned that Google launched its subtopics ranking systems back in mid-November, which aligned to a few unconfirmed Google updates. Google may have pushed out a small Google ranking algorithm update on January 12th...
Search Engine Land
- LinkedIn launches LinkedIn Marketing Labs on-demand courses for advertisers - 15-01-2021
- Award-winning tips from the 2020 Search Engine Land SEM and SEO agencies of the year - 14-01-2021
- Why we’re creating a new content experience for SMX - 13-01-2021
- Google pauses all political ads through inauguration - 13-01-2021
- Yelp launches “health and safety measures” community feedback feature - 12-01-2021
Search Engine Watch
- Four expert digital marketing strategies to convert bottom-funnel prospects
- Advanced guide to creating an editorial calendar that boosts conversions
- Core Web Vitals report: 28 Ways to supercharge your site
- Search in 2021: Five must knows for advertisers and marketers
- Making the argument for nofollow links in SEO
15-01-2021 - The bottom of the funnel is all about the nudge, where creativity matters more than the intensity. CEO of Over The Top SEO helps you convert bottom-funnel prospects with these top strategies. The post Four expert digital marketing strategies to convert bottom-funnel prospects appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
14-01-2021 - A six-step guide that will help you create a successful editorial calendar that optimizes quality, team functioning, and helps boost conversions. The post Advanced guide to creating an editorial calendar that boosts conversions appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Google Reportedly Blocking Australian News From Search via @MattGSouthern
- LinkedIn Launches 6 Free Advertising Courses via @MattGSouthern
- TikTok Beats Facebook in Time Spent Per User via @MattGSouthern
- Identity Verification Rolls out in Google Ads & This Week’s Digital Marketing News [Podcast]
- You’ve Got Time! Build Your 2021 Marketing Strategy Now via @danibeetalks
16-01-2021 - Google is removing some Australian news sites from search results in a move which follows a government order to pay publishers for their content.The post Google Reportedly Blocking Australian News From Search via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
15-01-2021 - LinkedIn Marketing Labs is a new on-demand learning center where marketers can access free resources about how to advertise on LinkedIn.The post LinkedIn Launches 6 Free Advertising Courses via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check