Search Engine Round Table
- Google Doodle For Seasonal Holidays
- Daily Search Forum Recap: November 26, 2021
- Search News Buzz Video Recap: Google November Core Update Continued, Search Console Redesign, Crawling Bugs & Google Ads Credits
- Google: You Can Use The Same Website Theme Across Multiple Sites
- Google: As Featured On Links To Publications Are Normal Links
Google has this interesting Christmas looking Doodle on its home page today with the alt tag that says Seasonal Holidays 2021. When you click on it, it goes to a query for [seasonal holidays]. Tonight is Chanukah, so maybe that is why they put up the Christmas decorations logo?
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
Search Engine Land
- Google drops its mobile-first indexing deadline, leaves it open-ended - 26-11-2021
- How marketers can adapt to Google’s local SEO changes - 24-11-2021
- Google AdSense’s Matched content widget will only show ads starting on March 1, 2022 - 24-11-2021
- Google had a crawling issues that impacted some sites - 23-11-2021
- 6 tactics to rank better in Google Discover - 23-11-2021
Search Engine Watch
- Google AdSense Guide: increase earnings and escape low CPC
- Four Google SERP features for ecommerce SEO
- Six things missing from your competitor research
- How to use PageRank for ecommerce websites
- How to get buy-in from the C-suite
25-11-2021 - Everything you need to implement and inform your ad revenue strategy The post Google AdSense Guide: increase earnings and escape low CPC appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
18-11-2021 - A guide that can make your holiday season strategy a conversion magnet The post Four Google SERP features for ecommerce SEO appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Google Review Snippets Won’t Show For Testimonials via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern
- Is Your Usage Of Google Ads An Organic Search Ranking Factor? via @sejournal, @mirandalmwrites
- 7 Ways to Use Google Trends for SEO & Content Marketing via @sejournal, @martinibuster
- Google Search Console: Is It a Ranking Factor? via @sejournal, @annaleacrowe
- Google Will Not Set Date For Mobile-First Index via @sejournal, @martinibuster
28-11-2021 - Google won’t display enhanced search results for customer reviews that are republished from other sources, even if they have valid structured data markup.The post Google Review Snippets Won’t Show For Testimonials appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
28-11-2021 - Do Google's organic search ranking algorithms treat your content differently if you're paying for Google Ads? Let's look at the evidence.The post Is Your Usage Of Google Ads An Organic Search Ranking Factor? appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check