Search Engine Round Table
- Daily Search Forum Recap: June 2, 2020
- Is Google Not Showing Fresh Content In Search Results Again?
- Early Signs: June Google Search Ranking Update & Fluctuations
- Google: Robots.txt Can Be In Any Content Type
- Google & Bing Black Lives Matter Statements
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
Something is off with Google search this morning. It seems Google is not showing some fresh content in the search results. Site commands for this site and Wall Street Journal, as well as many other sites show little to zero new content in Google's search results in the past hour. Some content I search for on this site is showing up and some is not.
Search Engine Land
- Google confirmed indexing issues causing some stale results - 02-06-2020
- Bing Webmaster Tools now gives you competitive link data - 02-06-2020
- Soapbox: Don’t kick SMBs to the curbside – for many, it’s their new lifeline - 01-06-2020
- Why the evergreen Googlebot is such a big deal [Video] - 01-06-2020
Search Engine Watch
- Seven tips for full funnel SEO in 2020
- How the global lockdown is changing user behavior and digital consumption
- COVID-19 has altered paid search: How marketers can adjust strategies
- Five quick ways to speed up your ecommerce conversions
- The perfect SEO recipe to survive COVID-19 and the May core update
01-06-2020 - Paid search is considered a lower-funnel tactic but today’s digital landscape changes that. R2i's Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager shares tips to plug it in throughout customer relationships. The post Seven tips for full funnel SEO in 2020 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
01-06-2020 - People have become more open to video content, online shopping, e-learning, and more. Observations of how global lockdown is changing user behavior. The post How the global lockdown is changing user behavior and digital consumption appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- Google is Currently Experience Indexing Problems via @MattGSouthern
- Facebook Lets Users Delete Old Posts in Bulk via @MattGSouthern
- Ads Appearing on Google’s Network Alongside COVID-19 Misinformation via @SusanEDub
- SEJ eSummit: Join Us TODAY for 10 Hours of SEO, PPC, Social & Content Marketing via @MrDannyGoodwin
- Bing Updates Backlink Research Tool via @martinibuster
02-06-2020 - Google published a PSA advising site owners that it is currently experiencing indexing issues which may cause stale search results.The post Google is Currently Experience Indexing Problems via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
02-06-2020 - Facebook users can now manage their previous activity more efficiently by deleting or archiving old posts in bulk.The post Facebook Lets Users Delete Old Posts in Bulk via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check