Search Engine Round Table
- Google Celebrates Its 22nd Birthday This Sunday
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 25, 2020
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Ranking Fluctuations, Bing Search Improves With AI & Google Local Ranking Information
- Google My Business SAB & Virtual Offices Guidelines Updated
- Google: The Context Around Links Is Secondary But Anchor Text Is Primary
Tomorrow, Sunday, September 27th, is Google's 22nd birthday. To celebrate, Google will be posting this animated Google Doodle. The cute thing is that since it is #2020, the Google logo is celebrating the birthday event over Google Meet in a socially distant way.
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web...
Search Engine Land
- Is Amazon about to eat Google’s lunch? - 25-09-2020
- Yelp brings Ads Dashboard into Yelp for Business, debuts new ads features - 24-09-2020
- The rise of reputation experience management - 24-09-2020
- Google brings bidding to Local Services Ads - 24-09-2020
- Bing applies AI and natural language models to autosuggest, People Also Ask - 24-09-2020
Search Engine Watch
- Top 10 Tools to facilitate web development
- Speed and performance of Web dev, SEO, and marketing agencies websites
- Why behavior analysis is important online business
- Guide to using interactive 404s to boost your SEO
- Top 15 Chrome extensions for social media marketers
25-09-2020 - You can find your ideal development tool too used for testing the user interface of a website or web application. Here's a list of the top 10 for you. The post Top 10 Tools to facilitate web development appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
25-09-2020 - Nebojsa Radakovic analyzed 20k agency websites for speed and performance and what I learned is not that good. A detailed report on what's going on. The post Speed and performance of Web dev, SEO, and marketing agencies websites appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- 15 Tips That Will Improve Your Writing Today via @ronlieback
- Pinterest Search Trends for Fall 2020 via @MattGSouthern
- Google Rewrites Meta Descriptions Over 70% of the Time via @MattGSouthern
- Twitter Says More Users Clicking Links Before Retweeting via @MattGSouthern
- New YouTube Content Age Restrictions & This Week’s Digital Marketing News [PODCAST]
27-09-2020 - Learning how to write well is a process that can always be improved. Apply these 15 tactics to elevate your writing to the next level.The post 15 Tips That Will Improve Your Writing Today via @ronlieback appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
27-09-2020 - Pinterest released an updated report on search trends with insight into what’s expected to be popular during the fall months of 2020.The post Pinterest Search Trends for Fall 2020 via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check