Search Engine Round Table
- Google March 2021 Search Ranking Algorithm Update
- Google FAQ Rich Results Issue With Yoast Resolved
- Google My Business New Available Performance Metrics Help Doc
- Video: Google On Crawl Budget & Search Console Crawl Stats Report
- Rich Results Disappear? Google Says It Might Be A Site Wide Quality Issue.
I have yet another unconfirmed Google search ranking update to report on. This was started around March 2nd towards the evening and continues through March 3rd. There was a nice amount of chatter over a 24-hour period and then it seems to have died down a bit. Many of the tools also picked up on this update.
Yesterday reports came in that there was a spike in errors around Google FAQ schema powered through Yoast. The issue is being resolved and should be fixed today but supposedly Google changed how it parses FAQ schema and it caused FAQ rich result to drop from sites that use Yoast.
Search Engine Land
- Microsoft Bing updates search results interface to make it more visually immersive - 04-03-2021
- Google Ads mobile app adds custom and performance insights notifications - 04-03-2021
- Google won’t build alternate IDs, doubles down on FLoC; Thursday’s daily brief - 04-03-2021
- Google My Business report shows how people found your business - 04-03-2021
- How Gootkit trojan distributes ransomware via Google SERPs - 03-03-2021
Search Engine Watch
- 2021 Will be the year brands make winning experiences out of remote interactions
- How to best utilize the networks within Google AdWords
- Data-backed insights on featured snippet optimization
- Three critical PPC trends to watch for in 2021
- SEO in 2021: What your organization’s executives and senior leaders must know
03-03-2021 - Donna Tuths, Chief Transformation and Innovation Officer at Sutherland foresees four key trends playing out in 2021 The post 2021 Will be the year brands make winning experiences out of remote interactions appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
01-03-2021 - Google is rolling out new features, so it is important to understand the basics about account set up when targeting your audience. The post How to best utilize the networks within Google AdWords appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
Search Engine Journal
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Winning at Product-Led Content Marketing
- How to Align Your International Roadmap with Google Updates via @BoghThomas
- LinkedIn: Top 15 In-Demand Jobs in 2021 via @MattGSouthern
- WordPress Considers Dropping Support for IE 11 via @martinibuster
- SEO Training Programs for Every Knowledge & Experience Level
04-03-2021 - Learn about the power of product-led content marketing for generating qualified traffic and meaningful organic conversions.The post A Step-By-Step Guide to Winning at Product-Led Content Marketing appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
04-03-2021 - International SEO professionals must adjust to constant algorithm updates affecting countries in different ways. Here's how to prioritize your roadmap.The post How to Align Your International Roadmap with Google Updates via @BoghThomas appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
The SEM Post
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site
18-05-2019 - There is a brand new version of the Google Quality Rater Guidelines, and here are all the changes Google has made to the guidelines and why these changes are important. The new version is dated May 16, 2019, and replaces the one released back in 2018. One major take away is that Google is moving […] The post Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials appeared first on The SEM Post.
31-08-2018 - Google has added a new feature to their local services as, the special local ads that appear for searchers that are looking for a specific business type in their local area, to give estimates for specific jobs in their area. Tom Waddington shared a screenshot on Twitter. This is a great feature for searchers because […] The post Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations appeared first on The SEM Post.
Stats & Tools
StatistiekenPro Rank Tracker
Google Webmaster Tools
SEO ToolsGoogle Keyword Planner
Open Link Profiler
Backlink Profile Check